价格:$385/wk 3 bdrms Prime Location Well Presented Absolutely Convenient!
$385/wk 3 bdrms Prime Location Well Presented Absolutely Convenient!
- 房源编号: #201914
- 所在区域: Surrey Court， Bayswater
- 入住时间: 2020-01-26
$385/week Prime Location Well Presented Absolutely Convenient!
1/5 SURREY COURT, BAYSWATER
* Open for inspection at 11:00am - 11:15am This Sunday
Nestled in the bowl of a family-friendly desirable court location quiet you'd expect from a cul-de-sac location and superb conveniently situated in a highly coveted area close proximity to all desired amenities, appealing brick veneer family home is sure to impress!
• Spacious formal lounge 3 sizable robed bedrooms with dining/meals area
• North facing with sunlit lounge room, master bedroom and other bedrooms
• Rendered outside wall and newly painted and re-pointed roof
• Polished hardwood floorboards + renovated bathroom with porcelain tiles
• Gas ducted heating system and air conditioner guarantees all year-round comfort
• Lock up carport and off street parking spaces
• Minutes driving to Westfield Knox City Shopping Centre, Wantirna Mall, Mountain High Shopping Complex & Bayswater Station
Superbly located in a promising pocket in Bayswater within walking distance to Our Lady of Lourdes Primary and Bayswater South Primary School, close to Bayswater Mountain High Shopping Precinct, train station, bus stop, restaurants and only a short drive to Knox Westfield, Eastlink, this fantastic home offers a spacious floor plan to make family living very easy and immensely enjoyable also suiting the needs of every growing family looking for space and convenience, an absolute MUST inspection!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklistshow